Welcome to the Greater Seaford Chamber of Commerce. Our full time, year round office works to organize programs that benefit your business, the local communities, and to attract and serve our visitors to the area. In addition, we answer hundreds of email and telephone inquiries about the area, and act as a referral service for your business.
The Chamber provides you with the collective strength of its members for support of issues affecting your business and the community. Over 300 businesses and professional people are working together to improve the economic and civic vitality of our communities. The Chamber represents your investment in growing prosperous and thriving communities in Western Sussex County.
Your Chamber membership entitles you to receive and access multiple services provided by the Chamber, and several are detailed below:
- Year-round service by professionally staffed, “walk-in” information and visitor center (We are happy to distribute brochures and materials if you supply them to us.)
- Networking – opportunity for business connections in an informal setting at Business Networking Mixers, Rise-n-Shine Breakfasts, and other events for members to attend
- Member-to-Member discounts with the “GSCC Member Plus Program” Card
- Business education programs and seminars with expert speakers in many fields
- Biweekly “Take Five”, an informational newsletter distributed through our eBlast service
- Community Involvement, including the Downtown Seaford Association, Seaford Historical Society, Seaford Enhancement Team, Municipal and County council and commissioners meetings
- Involvement in local events, including the Live for Chocolate, Towne & Country Fair, Bridgeville Beer & Beer Festival, Nanticoke Riverfest, AFRAM Festival, Woodland Ferry Festival, Big Saturday in Greenwood, and the Apple Scrapple Festival in Bridgeville
- Free individual listings on Chamber website and in the “Visitors’ Guide & Membership Directory”; including live links to a business website or Facebook page
- Your Chamber of Commerce belongs to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Delaware Chamber of Commerce, and Associated Chambers of Commerce of Delaware, enabling you to avail yourself of their information and benefits
- Accredited membership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Federation partnership with affinity discounts and services [FedEx, Monstor.com, Avis, Budget, Salesgenie.com, etc]
- Social Network includes LinkedIn, Facebook and the Chamber website at www.seafordchamber.com, where you’ll find business resource links and Chamber and tourism information.
As a brand NEW Chamber Member. Your Membership entitles you to the following:
- Grand Opening and Open House, with ribbon cutting ceremony within first 6 months
- New Member Announcement in Local Print Media
- Business Spotlight in Biweekly Newsletter
- Free Facebook/Twitter post, one per quarter
- 4 FREE eBlasts in 1st year, one per quarter
- Purchase an After Hours Mixer in 1st year of membership, and receive a 2nd mixer at ½ price (redeemable in 2nd year of membership)